SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

Sunday, October 05, 2014

It has been months since my last favourites post so, HI, and welcome to my September Favourites.



1) L'OREAL PARIS COLOR RICHE LE ROUGE - IRIDESCENT MY FIRST PINK




Bought this on impulse because I was going for Nat's birthday after work and had totally forgot to bring my makeup pouch to touchup before going for her party. So I bought this from Sasa.

No regrets.

It's super moisturizing and I love the colour. It manages to stay pretty long too and isn't drying on the lips at all.


2) MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER


This is my second one and I really love it. Finally bought the proper shade as well.. LOL.

Nowadays, my foundation routine is pretty simple. I just apply CC Cream then set it with the Mac Studio Fix. I don't bother much with concealer. Embracing my pimples and flaws. *shrugs*

Will definitely keep purchasing this product for a long time until something better comes along. 


3) UV AQUA WHITE CC CREAM


I had actually received this in one of my Bellaboxes and have been using it everyday. I really love the coverage and texture when applied. I don't even need to use a concealer because it's that good at covering blemishes.

My bottle is running out though ):


4) REVLON JUST BITTEN KISSABLE STAIN BALM - SWEETHEART VALENTINE



Bought this from BKK but I'm sure you can purchase it in Singapore as well.

Was drawn to the colour (I love pinkish lip sticks). It glides on and applies really well however, I don't really fancy the minty-ish smell and feel of it. Reminds me of Vicks.

The staying power isn't that spectacular either honestly. But I do really love the colour. Plus I paid a really low price for it.


5) MARC JACOBS DAISY



If you know me, you'd know what a fan of Marc Jacobs I am and that I've been wanting to buy a Marc Jacobs perfume for over a year plus. 

Initially I wanted to buy Honey by Marc Jacobs because I really loved the scent and didn't fancy the others too much. However all that changed when I was at the Duty Free at Bangkok's Airport. 

They've actually recently come out with 2 new fragrances as well but I didn't fancy them. Took another whiff of Honey by Marc Jacobs and I don't know. . . but it wasn't what I remembered. Sniffed Daisy again and decided to purchase it. 

Bought the biggest bottle because it was so much more worth it and much cheaper than if I were to buy it in Singapore at a departmental store. 

Daisy has a very floral scent and I don't regret purchasing it at all. 


6) THAI ICED TEA

I've always enjoyed drinking thai iced tea but I don't get to drink it too often because firstly, it's extremely sweet and secondly, it's mostly available at thai restaurants in Singapore.

So last month, I went to BKK and got to drink it almost everyday that I was there. I'd always complain about how sweet it is and that I feel like I'm slowly getting diabetes but I'd still drink it and finish every last drop of it. 

I bought the instant kind too so I can enjoy thai iced tea in the comfort of my own home. I get to drink it alot too when I go to Matt's workplace. 

So it's all good ~


Til next time!
<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe