Look Back at 2014

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 has been a rocky and not smooth-sailing year, with countless ups and downs. 

I've gained and lost a few people throughout the year. 

So here's a mini recap of what happened in 2014.

~

January:
Nothing major happened. Just started the year with blonde hair.


February:
2nd Feb - My maternal grandfather got admitted to the hospital. His heart stopped for a few minutes. 
6th Feb 7:13am - We lost my grandfather, Papa Harold. And heaven gained another angel.



March:
3rd-4th March - Staycation with OBC at Hard Rock Hotel at RWS. Also made a few videos with them.



7th March - Matt finally ORD-ed from the army.


14th March - Published the BFF Tag with Nat on YouTube.



22nd March - Turned 21. Celebrated it at home with my close friends and family. 
It was Barbie themed *smirks*



29th March - Became a red head.



April:
5th April - Signed up for my 1st gym membership with True Fitness.


12th April - Nuffnang Lovin' X The Terrace @ Conrad Centennial Singapore



15th April - Published the Get To Know Me tag on YouTube.



22nd April - Published the My BF Does My Makeup tag on YouTube.


May:
17th May 8:35am - We lost my grandfather, Papa Aug. And heaven gained yet another angel.



June:
14th June - My sister got married.


July:
7th July - Joined 12CC.


October:
17th October - OBC Unite!



We have lost a few more people along the way and a few more events have happened but I haven't blogged about them or edited my pics yet so this will have to suffice for the time being.

For those friends who have kept in contact with me, I appreciate it. I'm not someone who keeps in contact with people because sometimes, I just forget to reply people's messages and whatsapp (oops). 

To those new friends I've made this year, HI! I hope we remain in contact, LOL. 

Anyway, I know it'll be super dumb to wish 2015 will not have any problems at all. No year will ever be perfect. Each year lets us grow stronger as individuals and lets us learn from our mistakes. 

I honestly do not feel like I have accomplished much this year. I'm still stuck in poly while all my friends have moved on to uni or are working full time. 

But there's no point crying over spilt milk. I guess I just need to suck it up and just focus on graduating next year. I've no idea what 2015 holds for me. I haven't decided if I want to go to Uni or work so I'll just go with the flow and see what happens. 

Here's to an awesome, roller-coaster year ahead!



xoxo, Brigid

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe