Phew, August is Over

Thursday, September 10, 2015


August was a pretty meh month, mostly because it was my last month of holidays and enjoyment. I'm pretty glad it's over though and I can occupy myself with school. 

Warning: Photo vomit ahead ~

Pizza party at my sister's house. Mmhmm, bliss. 


Timbre with Kiwi because I really wanted to have duck pizza and drink frozen Margarita. Eat with him, and of course, there's bound to be drama. There was a small piece of plastic in the pizza and he bit on it which resulted in his gums to bleed. 


Worked at the Twelve Bakeshop, which is Twelve Cupcakes' halal-certified outlet.

 

Ice-skating with my BFF's family. Went to catch the fireworkds after that at the Esplanade. 


Lunch with my family on the day after National Day at Arab Street. 5 of us shared this and it was more than enough. 


Random midnight adventure to Salted Caramel for supper. 


Date with Caxrina. Our initial plan was to eat at Cremier (TPY) but they were closed for renovations. So we ended up going back to the Serangoon area, had thai food and then dessert at Wimbly Lu. 


Always a good night at Taboo ~


I know I was constantly complaining to my friends about camp. Initially, I didn't even want to go. I'm the least enthusiastic person around and I always loathe camps. But, I ended up going because I thought I'd need to have at least one friend when school starts so I wouldn't be a lost bird alone. 

While at the campsite, I kept texting my friends, complaining about anything and everything. But. . . going for camp turned out not to be the worst decision of my life. It wasn't too bad. And I managed to make more than one friend. 

Phew. 


Thanks for being such an incredible OG. 


Dinner with le family at Pietro because Princess Alessandria can only eat at air-conditioned places. So. . . we all benefit from it. Hehehe. The previous time, we ate at Jack's Place. 


First day of school, went to find Natalieisboredd to ask her to help me take OOTD pictures. LOL. 


Pretty glad that I've started school already. Feel so much more productive and at least I'm being kept busy so I can keep my mind off the things that have been bothering me. I miss work just a teeny bit but . . . I really don't have much time to work due to my packed timetable. 

Oh well. . . Anyway, here's to an awesome September!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe