cri

Monday, October 24, 2016

It's been such a horrible past few weeks but I'm so glad it's more or less over. 

School has been tough, with mid-terms and projects and work has been shitty (especially over the past few days).

One constant is baæ though. I'm so glad for him, constantly being there for me, and meeting him albeit his need to study (cause he's a N E R D). 

Oh yeah here's a random conversation we had on the bus the other day.

Me: Who would you choose? Me or Arsenal?
A: You of course.
Me: Okay, what if both our lives were in danger. Would you save a bus load full of Arsenal players, or just bæ? Remember, if they die, you have no more Arsenal games to watch.
A: Don't be lame please.
Me: Okay okay. What if Arsenal came to Singapore and the tickets were only $10 and you can also meet and greet them. But my convocation is on the same day. How?

That cb said he'll come for my ceremony then rush over for the Arsenal game. CB. Hurt me deep deep ok. But then today. . . I guess something struck him and he had a change of heart. 

He said he'll never give me up, not even for Arsenal.

Ngawwww. . . tenks for melting my heart bby and for making me fall in love with you more and more each day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe