#BRIMOS Turns 1!

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

So, we've FINALLY hit our first anniversary. Honestly, it feels like we've been together way longer than a year (in a good way, of course). I think it's probably due to the fact that we spend A LOT of time together; we meet each other practically every day unless we're busy with work or whatnot. 

We had a nice little celebration, but I'm not going to blog about it again because it's on my Dayre and you can check it out at this link. Lolsies. Basically we watched Wonder Woman at the Gemini theatre at GWC GV and had dinner at Privè at Keppel.

So why I've actually made an appearance on this blog is simply to dedicate what I'm about to say, to Amos. And also so that one day I can look back at all these memories.





And also if Amos and I get into a huge fight or our marriage is on the rocks and we're on the brink of divorce, we can look back on all of this and make up with each other.

So here goes. . . 

Bby, wew, a year has flown by so quickly. I've felt nothing but comfort since the day I met you. Cliché as it sounds, I feel so safe with you and I really feel like I can be myself around you. I've never opened up this much around ANYONE. It's only been a year but we have gone through so many good and bad moments together and all these events have allowed us to grow stronger as a team. Thanks for constantly looking out for me and taking care for me, and for always having my best interests at heart. I can safely say you're the one I want to be with for the rest of my life and I hope you feel the same way. You're perfect.

 <3


Thank you for being my person. And for choosing me to be your person.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe