November in Film 📸

Friday, December 22, 2017

Yay finally finished my film and sent it for developing. Decided against printing the pictures, and merely got them developed and saved in a CD. 

Taken with my Olympus TRIP 100R, but idk, I'm not really loving the pictures this time round, as compared to when I used the camera for our Taiwan trip. Sigh. Quite disappointing.

That's the problem with film. It's always either a hit or miss. 

- - - - - - - - - - 

The 2 people who reached the hotel room at the correct time to surprise Amos
<3

Amos's 24th birthday @ Village Hotel Katong

After lunch @ Beach Rd Prawn Mee
(which is actually along Upper East Coast Rd lol)

Family excursion
Last week of school
My Tues/Fri bruh
(I look like death, lol)
Last day in school with the #UBaæs
UB DND @ Grand Mecure Roxy
My engagement day
After HDL with the OBC <3
my everything

xxx

- - - - - - - - - - 

P.S. Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year in advance!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe