Merry (Belated) Christmas!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So damn busy!

Went midnight mass on Christmas eve. Came back, woke my bro up and opened our presents. My parents gave me...



And inside was ....


Then my sis gave me this...

And inside was...TADAH!


My first ever OPI nail polishes! (:

Then my dear darling gave me this. I kinda knew it was mine when we went to buy it -.-


Then this was from Laura and her family....


A coach bag. YAY!


Stuff from my relatives...

From Amanda and her family...


From Uncle Timmy and Aunty Mila...


From Marina and Alvin...


And lastly, my fav thing.

From my grandfather, Uncle Stephen and Aunty Carmel and Aunty Veronica (:


Christmas is seriously a damn busy day for my family. We went to my grandfather's house for lunch. Then went to IHM Columbariam to visit my 2 grandmother's niches. Then went to Uncle Tom's(my dad's uncle) house. Then i changed car and went to sit in Colin's car. Brendan drove. Not bad at all. HAHAHA. Went to Uncle Dan's(my dad's other uncle) house. Aunty Angie's doggy was there. Damn cute! It's a Westie and its name is Beam (: Then my family and i went home for a while. Had to feed the dogs and i had to kagak ): Then off to Aunty Bernie's house for dinner. MattyFatty came by around 11plus then we all left like close to 1am? And i slept at like 4am.


My family at my grandfather's house.

Amanda and i at her house.

Cousins picture! L-R: Brendan, Stuart, Me, Amanda, Colin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe