Tuesday, January 03, 2012

3oth December 2011(Friday)

Can't really remember what happened.

Night had party at my house again. Laura's family came over. My dad's boss family also and my sis' friends.

Matt didn't come cause he was at FM Party and he kept asking me if my side was 'happening' and that really pissed me off so i was pissed at him the whole night.

Bloody fuck. He went to fricking St James after the party also. Really hit my last nerve.

31st December 2011(Saturday) : NEW YEAR'S EVE!

Woke up feeling grumpy. Matt came over at around 4pm. I checked his phone and found out he'd been texting Candice (pls refer to the post from a few days ago) He claimed she texted him first.

Seriously damn pissed off. I hate it when this happens. Not the first fucking time.

Anyways we all went to Aunty Jessie's house for dinner. My bro didn't come cause he had a wedding dinner.

We were abit bored there. So when Zach used Luke's Mac, he found out Lester didn't log out of his fb so of course, Zach, Jaden, Matt and i had the time of our lives. I did alot of damage. I changed his profile pic so some VS model. Then we changed his gender, b'day, likes, movies and all the usual crap lah. Epic ttm.

Then my family left and went to Uncle Fred's house before the countdown started. Too bad we didn't get to see Lester's reaction. Anyway when we reached, damn little people were there. Only Gabby's friends, Aunty Carmel and my grandfather. Everyone else went off already ):

Then had countdown, said prayers then yeah. This year seriously damn quiet one ): My bro finally reached when it was almost 1am. Apparently he was walking through Clarke Quay and clubs were giving out free drinks so he went to claim his share HAHAH!

We all left around 2am after that. My sis and Sherman left earlier to go to Clarke Quay.

And yeah that was it ):

So boringgg ):

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe