Page 3 of 366.

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

First day of school. Woke up late /: So i couldn't go for BA2. So i slept somemore and woke up at 9plus. Rushed like hell. In the end i was late for school by 35 mins -.- Hence, the teacher marked me absent. Waste my motherfucking time. Went to school for only 2 hours somemore.

After that, took 15 to PP. Went to I12 to buy Gongcha then wanted to go Matt's workplace to wait for him . Basket. When i went there, it wasn't open at all and no one was there. I waited so long and he wasn't answering his phone. In the end he picked up and said he just woke up. He thought i'd be going his house first that's why he didn't wake up. So i was like fine, i'll meet you at your house bus stop. Then in the end we had alot of miscommunication so we ended up fighting. But in the end he said sorry first so we were okay after that.

I left around 3.45 and took 36 to town. Had doctors app at Heeren. Met my mother first then we went up together. The doctor said i have atopic eczema. And she said water isn't my best friend. I have to be best friends with oil -.- And she said if i wanna drink, i need to be in an air con room HAHAHA. In the end she gave me a wash, moisturising cream, steroids and medicine to take before sleeping.

Then my mum and i went to the Kiliney Kopitiam at Lucky Plaza cause i wanted to eat the tea set thingy with the egg. Then hung out at Tangs and waited for my dad to pick us up. Waited damn long cause he school also getting ready for Open House. LOL.

My school starts at fricking 9am tmr again. Seriously hope i can wake up /:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe