Take Me Back To Those Days.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sigh i kinda miss family holidays ):


Scary mudderfarking Loch Ness monster statue. I thought it was real and going to eat me up so i was crying ): HEY! Don't judge. I was only 5 i think?



I'm sexy and i know it ^^ LOL i don't even know what i'm doing!



Chinatown in London . I don't even know why we went to Chinatown when we have one in Singapore too -.- But oh well just follow only lor. Aunty Felicia brought us there anyway.



No idea where this is but i think we look cute here hahaha.



HOHOHO This is the fucking place where my dad brought me to feed the ducks or whatever they are. Bloody monsters more like it. I give them food and they peck me. Ungrateful bastards -.-



I look kinda spastic here.



Fucking cold sia ):



We had to keep making pit stops every few mins cause the drive everywhere was fricking long and i get car sick ):



Outside a castle we were staying at and it was supposedly haunted -.-



This is the supposedly haunted room. LOL. My dad came here and the time the ghost was supposed to appear and he saw nothing.



As usual, using other people for transport. Too lazy to walk up the steps okay ):

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe