This is Me.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

LOL KAY, i don't know why but i'm suddenly reminiscing about the past. These pics were taken like in 2010? When Gwen and i decided to act like tourists, LOL. We went to the touristy places like Esplanade and Merlion HAHAHA.

But first...we had ice cream and Ice Cream Cremery(is that even the name?! it's the one near King Albert Park)

LOL, see my hair colour. Fricking brown right? No, i didn't dye it or do anything to it. That's its natural colour since i was born. I've never ever dyed my hair before, sadly ): I really wanna be blond though. But oh well, this colour is fine too. Pays to have 2 Eurasian parents huh (:


HAHAHA fucking touristy hor!!

HAHA yeah, we trying to do this lame thing. Like take pics with our shadows. I did a nice pic for Gwen but she failed  for mine. *face palm*


This is at the Starbucks under the bridge. There was this group of guys following and stalking us so we got scared and ran away, HAHAHA. But they followed us to Starbucks -.- They're like sitting on the right. Annoying..

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to sit here, but oh wells.


Our failed shot at trying to take a pic with the Merlion -.-



Some art thingy at the Esplanade underpass. I have no idea what i'm doing at all.

Anyway there's alot of other pics on FB but i lazy to go save and upload to wordpress hehehe. TOO BAAAD.

But yeah, i miss those happy, carefree days ): Wish i could be 17 again. I'm fricking 19 this year. Last year as a teenager! I feel damn old ): sobs.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe