First Week of Sem 2.2

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Okay, it's officially the end of the first week of Sem 2.2. TP, being filled with slackers, was the last poly to start school hehehehehe.

So far, the lectures are pretty interesting, since my electives are tourism and marketing. Actually, I'm starting to get a bit sick of marketing and I'm finding it boring. And almost all my modules are 100% coursework which is both good and bad. Bad, cause there's so many projects and you have the need to be consistent for the whole sem. Good, cause there are no exams (:

OH! And my class has seen each other for only 2 days and already my group and another group are quite angry with each other LOLOL all because of JAMES =.=

James is a super duper weird guy btw. I've heard so many horror stories about him. For example, he likes to sit alone, smiles to himself and he is forever asking the lecturers weird questions. It gets annoying after awhile. I heard from my friend that he also likes to stare at girls boobs. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!

So when I went to school on Monday and I saw him in the lecture theatre, my heart sank a bit. And Nat said she heard he's in our class. But in my head I went, "Nvm, there's still a chance that he's not in our class. Or maybe he's in the same cluster but different class."

Then the next day, we had a marketing lecture. AGAIN I saw him. And I went, "Fuck, he's really in our class?!?!"

On Wednesday, we had CommSkills2, where got to meet our class for the first time. Nat and I came late. Reached at about 11.08am. When I came in, first thing I did was look all around at who was there.  NO JAMES AT ALL. So I happily turned to Nat and was about to tell her the good news when BAM! James walks in. Sigh. I could tell the whole class was in shock too.

Then it was time to form groups. There are 23 people in my class so 3 groups has 6 and 1 group has 5. I quickly formed a group and turns out my group had only 5 people and we started to worry that another group would also have 5 people and one of us would have to be stuck with James. Cause my whole class formed groups while James was in the toilet. HAHAHA. Evil right? But wtv.

So when the teacher asked us to write down our group members names, my group made sure we were the fastest to do so. Kiasu moment. Then, the teacher discovers James doesn't have a group. And we were like, "Oh shit." And all of us just looked away and avoided eye contact at all costs. So the teacher stuck James in the other group HAHAHAHA.

But they were pissed so they tried like pushing him to us. And saying it wasn't fair that they are stuck with him and blahblahblah.

So now we have enemies all because of this one annoying boy -.-
The next day the teacher even approached us to ask if we were willing to take him in. HELL TO THE NO! 

But after awhile we thought about it. Honestly , we don't mind taking him in . But for only ONE PROJECT. We think the whole class should take turns taking him in too. And if we do take him in, we'll all do our own work, give him some random thing to do and just use his work as a reference. At most, mark him down for peer evaluation I guess. Sigh. See how first. We're all stuck with each other for 3 sems some more. Okay, maybe 2 since in 3.2 we're having internships. 

WAHH HOPEFULLY I DON'T KENA THE SAME PLACE AS JAMES MAN. I WILL BE THE NEXT BODY AT BEDOK RESERVOIR *faints*

Oh haha another funny thing happened. On Wednesday, during the tourism lecture, James was actually sitting alone on the right side of the LT, right in front. Nat and I and a few girls from our class were sitting on the left side of the lt around the middle. THEN SUDDENLY, he took his bag and fricking walked to our area. All of us panicked of course. And then, he sat next to Nat. Nat and I just looked at each other and she said, "I wanna move. Let's move." and so we stood up and just vamoosed to the middle of the lt. HAHAHAHA. I felt a bit bad. But wtv.

Apparently after we vacated the area, James asked Rachel if he could sit next to her and she said her friend was sitting there. HAHAHAHAHAH. Best part is, she had to friend sitting there. 

I swear, he is so fucking weird man. And apparently he was from JC. Dafugg. So he must be quite smart to get into JC right. I couldn't even get to JC leh. 

So, our theory is that...he went kookoo in JC.

Okay a bit mean but wtv. LOL.

We shall see what happens on Monday.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe