CRM Fieldtrip to TCC

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Went to the TCC @ Terminal 3 of Changi Airport for our CRM project.
Spend the time mostly eating, camwhoring and talking crap though. 
I had to leave early cause I had to rush back to school for my CDS ):



P.S.
That day, we had a tourism lecture after that but all of them ponned so I was left to sit alone. ONE HOUR AFTER THE LECTURE STARTED, James strolls in and sits in my row. Lucky thing I put my bag on the seat next to me. He sits down 2 seats away from me and says, "YO YO BRIDGE!"

And my mind went, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED HERE??"
I just gave a wtf face and looked away.

Annoying ttm omg. He kept trying to make conversation with me and kept calling me "Bridge". DO I FRICKING LOOK LIKE SOMETHING YOU USE TO CROSS A ROAD WITH?!
I could feel my blood boiling everytime something came out of his mouth lor. SIGH.

The next time he calls me "Bridge", I will fricking blow up at him..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe