Sick.

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

I've been feeling so miserable over the past few days. I caught the flu bug last week and had a fever of 40 deg Celsius for 2 days in a row. It's not fun being sick.

And on top of that, I've had to study for my term test and it's just so frustrating because I feel like nothing's been going in. Really hope I pass. I really did put in a lot of effort this time.

Anyway, I just got back home. I won a pair of tickets to catch the Fault in Our Stars movie premiere at GV Plaza Sing. Couldn't get another person to go with me, cause I was kinda lazy to ask around after those I asked said they were busy. So I just ended up going alone. It was my first time watching a movie alone and it wasn't too bad I guess. 

The movie was pretty awesome. They followed at least more than 80% of the book, and I guess that's mostly also because John Green was on the movie set pretty often and so actively involved in the production of the movie. I teared a fair bit during the movie too. Go catch it if you can. You won't regret it. 

After watching the movie, I got pretty addicted to one of the songs in the soundtrack. It's called All of The Stars by Ed Sheeran. 


I'll be uploading my May Favourites post tmr or on Friday. Till then, see ya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe