Presidents of OBC Meetup

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hi, okay this update is wayyy overdue because it happened in the first week of December. 

Nowadays it's so hard to find a day where everybody is free so Nat, Iris and I decided to just meet up anyway. 

We decided to give Koh Grill & Sushi Bar a try. It's located at Wisma Atria, at the food court level. Surprisingly when we were there, there was no queue. But there was a pretty long queue when we were done. 

Anyway, I think we were pretty suay when we went there because some ventilation thing was spoiled so we could only order items off the menu that does not require any cooking, such as sushi, sashimi, etc. 

SIGH PIE. 

So we ordered. . . 

 the century egg tofu thing (which I took a bite off and didn't like). I just generally don't like century egg in general okay. Btw, how is century egg made? Is it really a 100 year old egg? Or do they ferment it and age it such that it feels 100 years old? 

*mind boggling*



The infamous Shiok Maki which is the most photogenic thing and the nicest thing to post on Instagram. LOL. 

I didn't really fancy it though, honestly. Maybe because I'm not such a salmon fan plus the creamy sauce makes it feel so jelak after awhile. 

Meh.

But it looks so pretty doesn't it?



And lastly, this sushi thing with fried teriyaki chicken. NOMNOMNOMZXZXZ.

I found this the best out of all that we had ordered. The girls said it was pretty plain compared to the Shiok Maki, but I like okay. HAHAHAHA.

Maybe I am weird. 

Wtv.

It's nice. 

Daebak. Oops, wrong word. What's the Japanese word for awesome?



After that, we walked to Orchard Gateway and had an aunty moment. We went to Watsons. I just can't even. . . 

HAHAHAH. In my defence, I didn't buy anything. Iris and Nat did the shopping and buying. So guess I'm not as aunty as them. LOL.

Then we went to have ice cream at Artisan Alfero Gelato. They have such unique ice cream flavours there.

If I remember correctly, we got the Nutella, Banana and . . . I forgot the last one. I think avocado?

I picked the Banana one. It's super nice okay, surprisingly. The waffles were pretty yummy too. Not bad. 



And as you should probably know by now, there's no "we" in Ice cream, and I was still pretty hungy, so i bought a single scoop of dark choc ice cream for myself. 

HEHEHEHE.


MUST HAVE IT ALLLLLLLLLLL. 


My sad face when I start to see the bottom of the cup. 


Oh ya and we also went to camwhore with the Christmas decorations along Orchard Road. Mega suaku and tourist moment. 


We are extremely weird, I know.


And my ultimate favourite deco, at Orchard Central. Because it's all pink! And there are unicorns around!


With my bae.


Can I be a unicorn too?



Okay, ya that's all HAHAHAH. 

What an anti-climax end to this post. I'm sorry. 

And I'm sorry about the different photo quality for all the pics. 

Some people. . . using Samsung phone uh. Then when they send through Whatsapp, it's so blur. 

Just saying.

SOME PEOPLE.

And the clear ones are from Nat's Canon Ixus. 

Anyway, I'm so glad the 3 of us met up, even though it wasn't with the whole OBC. Being with them makes me feel happy and at ease. I miss going for lectures and tutorials with them. Sitting in the library or biz concourse looking at and judging people walking past. 

Sigh. 

Love you guys!

xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe