alive but i'm barely breathing

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Hi, sorry for the long hiatus. Lol I realise every time I post something, the way I type is such as though I have a huge audience but the thing is, I doubt anyone even bothers reading my small, humble blog.

Anyway, so much has happened since my last post.

1) ALESSANDRIA SAGE
My sister gave birth on the 22nd of April to a beautiful baby girl. She's really super cute and growing up pretty quickly.



2) FATHER'S DAY
This year, we celebrated Father's Day at an Italian restaurant, Capricci, at Tanjong Pagar. The food tasted really good but the waiting time is a bit too long /: In my opinion lah, because I was pretty hungry that day. 



3) TP GRADUATION
After 5 long and arduous years, I've finally managed to graduate from Temasek Polytechnic with a diploma. Thank God. It really sucked seeing all my friends graduate before me. But I'm really thankful I managed to pull through in the end to obtain my diploma. Imagine if I flunked my last module. I'd have been kicked out of school and my 5 years would have been in vain. So phew!

Funny story, I wore my shoes, which I only use on special occasions, like Christmas, for my graduation. When I reached school, the front bottom part of the shoe opened up. FML TTM. And then, the other side opened too. I think it was due to the fact that I rarely wear them plus they're kinda old so the glue wasn't very sticky anymore. Had to quickly find for tape to fix it. Luckily the uncle at the robe rental booth helped me. Angel in disguise. 

After the graduation ceremony, my parents brought me for dinner at Hotel Jen Tanglin. The food there is really yummy! And I think they were having a promotion for the buffet dinner. 

The ones who saw me throughout my 5 years and never gave up on me <3
my faise when i realize idk wtf to do with my life after this
Picture credits to Kiwi mai bee-eff-eff. I just slapped on a vscocam filter as usual.

By the way, don't be fooled by how happy I look in the pictures. I was feeling pissed af that day because the person I loved at that time did not bother making an effort to come early. When he finally arrived, it was with non-stop complaining and a massive blackface and he was constantly on his phone playing "Pineapple". So _|_ to you. Thanks for ruining my happy occasion as usual. 


4) SNIP SNIP SNIP
Decided to cut my hair again. My hair gets really damaged because of my constant dyeing. But I really like how this hair length looks on me.


I actually have a lot more pictures and posts lined up so I'll continue it another time or this post will be too long. 

ANNEYEONGGGGGG! 
<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe