Slow Down, September

Friday, October 09, 2015

 So, September was a pretty good month. I started and managed to settle down properly in uni. I made a few proper friends and we have the exact same classes everyday. We're stuck with each other 'til the sem ends, hehehehe. 

School is pretty manageable I guess. It's hard to believe that a month has zoomed by so quickly. Sometimes I wish time would pass by slower or stop, but other times I want it to pass by as fast as insanely possible. 

Photo spam ahead ~


Randomly bumped into HS on my 2nd day of school at the linkway between SIM and NP. Always feels good to see a friendly, familiar face <3


Hatter Street with Carina. They actually gave the wrong flavour ): It was supposed to be Gula Melaka instead of vanilla. 


Fav pastime of trying on clothes that I know I'm not going to buy - at H&M.


Chompz and Little Wimbly Lu with Dahlia and Viv. It's actually the first time in 5 years that I've seen and met up with D. The last time I saw her was probably in Sec 4? It's quite sad how much I've drifted apart from people I used to be close to in Secondary School. 


5 hour breaks mean. . . more time to cafe hop! Ironically, this is probably the only time we cafe hopped though. Consequently, we started using the break to do our project work and study. 


TGIF means. . . time for Tantric! Okay, initially we were supposed to head to 5 Emerald Hill but it was insanely crowded and. .  .I didn't want to go to Switch because they constantly sing Mandarin music and it gets pretty irritating after awhile. 


OG dinner at Plaza Sing's Swensens! Some of us headed to MINDS cafe after that to work our brains, lol. 


During one of the 5 hours breaks, we headed to SP for lunch and I ordered a milo dinosaur. When I received it. . . I just laughed at the ridiculousness of it. More like milo sparrow?? It was smaller than the size of my hand. 


First time voting this year! I was pretty excited about it. 


Gracia's 19th birthday. 


Taboo with Kiwi, Christopher, Edlyn and 2 of her friends. There was even a drag show at midnight. Much excites! 


Stranger's Reunion the next day. Will blog about it another time cause there's just too many pictures and I don't want them to go to waste. 



M O N O C H R O M E   W E D N E S D A Y


Last meet up with Viv before she left me once again ):


That sad moment when we didn't know it was Alicia's birthday and celebrated it 2 days later ):



N A V Y   B L U E   W E D N E S D A Y


Lunch with my family to celebrate my sister's birthday.


After a million years, a meet up with my OBC. Will blog about it in another post as well. 


x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe