Stranger's Reunion with Kiwi

Sunday, October 18, 2015

So, the day after one of our Taboo nights (Sunday), while I was supposed to be studying and doing school work, my BFF and I decided to go waffles hunting. Well. . . not really hunting but I just really felt like eating waffles and ice cream and it had been ages since I've eaten the ones at Stranger's Reunion.
We ordered Truffle Fries ($12.90) to share and I got the Buttermilk Waffles with Ice Cream and Fresh Fruit ($12.90) for myself and he got the Buttermilk Waffles with Homemade Berry Compote & Artisan Greek Yoghurt ($14.90). I also ordered a Cafe Mocha ($5.50).

Felt so satisfied after our meal. Mmmhmmm.

After that was photoshoot time of course. If you've been to the area, you'd know how timeless and beautiful the houses / shophouses are. I think most of them are preserved and some have been renovated slightly to add a modern twist. 


~

I think I've probably said this several times, or maybe not enough, but I'm really thankful to have you as a BFF. LEL. You're really the only one who's able to call me out on my nonsense and tolerate me. Tenksss for everything.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe