Friday, January 15, 2016

I just want to be left alone.

I think not many people know this, but I tend to be a loner sometimes. As much as I love hanging out with people, especially my friends, sometimes I just need to be alone; to recharge and just. . . enjoy the peace and quiet.

I'm very quiet by nature actually. I was a shy kid growing up. I barely played with my cousins. You could always find me in a corner, alone, reading a book. I miss that part of myself. I used to read A TON of books but now, I only read my notes and textbooks. I've been "reading" Paper Towns for 4 months now.

Recently, I've developed this bad habit of not replying people on Whatsapp as well. Okay, maybe it's not really a bad habit? I just don't really feel like talking to anyone or I don't see the urgency in replying them (but I end up not replying for a few days because I forget about it). I especially hate it when people constantly spam me, demanding me to reply their messages, etc. Like, take a chill pill bruh. There's a reason why I'm not replying and it's that I just don't feel like replying you?

I'm sick of having multiple meaningless conversations with so many people. I just want one deep and meaningful conversation with 1 person.

Sigh.

Sorry if I've infected you with my emo-ness. I'm just experiencing a serious case of "meh".

Okay, I don't know what I'm typing already. Bye.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe