Dating Is Too Hard

Thursday, April 14, 2016

The rules of dating are extremely different from what it was 5 years ago. Or maybe. . . it was always this complicated but I just didn't realise it at that time.

Now, everyone (in general) wants to just casually date, and not commit at all. I'm so sick of it!

I don't want to just go on 1 or 2 dates with you without there being any future to look forward to together. But it's so hard to gauge what kind of person he is from simply texting.

Sigh.

And then when you do go out, and the date is great, and you go out a few more times after that, he still shows no inkling of interest in you or makes no move that makes you feel like he's even remotely serious about you. And there are some guys who still clearly aren't over their ex.

THAT'S REALLY THE WORST. Meh.

Okay I feel like my thought and what I'm typing is getting really incoherent. But you get what I mean right?

I'm not interested in casually dating more than one person. I just want to date one person, and settle down.

Oh and also when you go out on a date, I've no idea when to text them and if I'm texting them too frequently. Like. . . am I bothering you?

I really cannot deal with people who take hours to reply back when I'm the kind who replies back almost instantaneously (most of the time). Like. . . am I not worth your time at all?

Aiyah. . . I don't know what I'm saying already. HAHAHAHA.

BYE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe