Alessandria's 1st Birthday

Thursday, May 12, 2016

So, Alessandria turned 1 on the 22nd of April and my sister decided to let her spend her birthday at the River Safari. So I joined my sister, Sherman, Joe, and of course the Guest of Honour and Birthday Girl, Alessandria. 

It was such a wet and heavy showers kind of day but thankfully the River Safari is sheltered. 

Had such a fun time there and I was pretty happy I got to see my Red Pandas. No idea why though but on that day, there was only 1 Red Panda in the tree. There was also only 1 normal panda around. Apparently the female panda was sent for her medical checkup. So maybe that's where the other Red Panda went as well. 


The next day, on the 23rd, was the day of Alessandria's birthday party, where my sister invited our relatives and several of her friends who have small kids. I was initially tasked to organize games but. . . I was really too swamped with school work plus the kids were really too young to take part in any games. 

Anyway, I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking. 



Alessandria, I hope you enjoyed yourself on your birthday. It's amazing how quickly you are growing and how clever you are. You're going to be such a pretty and smart girl next time. Try not to grow up too quickly though! Enjoy your childhood while you can. 

I love you, Godma.
xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe