Amazing April

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Okay, don't let the title of the post deceive you. April really wasn't that amazing. I had countless projects to complete and I was extremely tired and irritable. 

On a plus note, April was the month Alessandria turned 1 years old! I can't believe a year has flown by so quickly. She's growing up to be such a big, beautiful girl now. 

I also started and completed 2 TV series. 1 American, 1 Korean. I've started Game of Thrones and Descendants of the Sun. 

NO REGRETS AT ALL. 

Regretting not starting them earlier honestly. I've been suffering from major withdrawal symptoms from Descendants of the Sun though. 

CAPTAIN YOO SHI JIN!!!

Btw, it's really quite evident how dead my blog is. So if you are really interested to know what shenanigans, or lack thereof, that I get into, you can follow me on Dayre.

Anyway I've started my holidays so yay! 3 weeks break before Summer!



'til next time ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe