The Freedom to Love '16

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

So on the 4th of June '16, I finally attended Pink Dot. Kiwi and I wanted to attend it together last year but. . . shitty people happened and stuff so it didn't happen but I'm so glad it all worked out this year. 

I attended it with Kiwi, Chris, Sijie and Danish. (Amos was there as well but he was helping out at his work booth and joined us after 6pm)

I can't really remember what exactly  happened but I remember there were performances by Shiggashay, Hirzi, Nathan Hartono and all. I even got pictures with them but. . .my phone screwed up and I lost all my photos. I only have what Kiwi and Danish sent me. Sobbles. 

Anyway, hopefully this won't be the first and last time I attend Pink Dot. Hopefully it also helped spread awareness to more people about how we shouldn't judge or discriminate people based on who they choose to love and what their sexual orientation is. 

Shall let the pictures do the talking (of what pictures I do have).

 
LOL this is when we were still pretty awkward with each other

 xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe