Visiting Song Oppa with the Girls

Monday, June 06, 2016

At last, San is back from the Land of Scones!

Also, Iris, San and I have been working together for the photography company. Iris and I want to pull our hair out everyday from replying emails because some people are just plain stupid. 

Anyway, the girls and I decided to have a meet up and Iris and I did our best to convince everyone to visit the KBBQ place at Plaza Sing which has a cut-out of Song Oppa, where he's kneeling down to tie Kang Mo Yeon's shoelaces. 

Iris and I really went nuts over it ok. She was more enthusiastic about it though and even took a picture where she's pretending to kiss him. Omo.

Anyway, the name of the restaurant is Seorae Korean BBQ. It's honestly not all that fantastic. I did like it however, that if you pay a bit more, you can have free flow of cheese and wew, I did not know this before but meat tastes way nicer when you dip it in cheese?? But I'm a bit disappointed that the portion for you to pour the cheese was small and we kept having to ask them to top up the cheese and I don't know if they were understaffed but they were pretty inefficient. 

After dinner, we went to The Daily Scoop at SOTA and camwhored a bit (our usual thing lah). 

It was such a good meet up and I'm extremely happy that everyone managed to free up their schedule to meet. It's been so long since it's been the 5 of us together and I'm glad that we haven't changed and are our usual nonsense selves when we meet, albeit the topics we talk about has matured and we talk about more adult-ish stuff now.

Btw thanks for all the food and snacks from Europe, San!! 

Anyway, I shall let the pictures do the talking now!

 
 
 
  
 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe