Happy 23rd Birthday Bby

Monday, November 28, 2016

So. . . I finally got around to editing the pictures and typing bæ's birthday post. Oopsie for the hiatus. 

Anyway, on his actual birthday, this bæ was busy studying for his exams. He was studying in my room/lying down on my bed using his phone when I surprised him with a cake that I had bought earlier when we went out (I told him I was buying a sausage bun for Alessandria while he went to buy a drink). 

Then the next day, I kind of skipped school (lol plz don't kill me dad), and bought Macs breakfast and went to his house to surprise him. Accompanied him while he studied for the rest of the day and his dad bought pizza for our dinner (yayerz), and afterward, we headed to Vivo Starbucks so he could study more (he had an exam the next day hence all the studying).

Poor boy, it really felt like it was my birthday instead of his because I just lazed around non-stop.




Then over the weekend, that's when the real fun began (plus because his exams were finally over). I booked a room for us at The Sultan and tried to decorate it a bit before Amos came over. I initially planned on buying the balloons at the party shop near Bugis+ but thank the heavens, while I was walking there, I found another party shop directly opposite Raffles Hospital. 

Really thank goodness because it shortened my walk of shame.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the room. 

I made the bunting myself btw ~

Pre-dinner photos 


After walking around aimlessly, we finally decided to grab dinner at Maison Ikkoku. 
The food was amazeballsssss. And I really love the cheese sticks. 

 Then because we were still extremely early (Amos's friends were still at work etc), I had to think of more ways to stall him til they arrived. I pretended I was having a tummy ache and that I needed the toilet, I made him walk around and look at shops with me and I tried pretending I wanted to stay out and drink, when honestly, I just wanted to go back to the room to sleep.

We waited for them for 3 HOURS. WEW.

But it was worth it in the end because Amos was extremely surprised and happy.

Yay mission success!

Went back to our room after that and I tried to force people to finish up our drinks lol. Really didn't want to carry my bottle back home okay.

Waiting at Blue Jazz for everybody to arrive. 


THANKS FOR COMING GUYS!
So happy that all his important friends managed to turn up for the surprise.

Funny story: I missed Kiwi's birthday party because I got mixed up with what I was planning for Amos's birthday. Anyway while we were chilling at Blue Jazz, they drove past so they stopped by for a quick photo lol.

  I love you bby. And I really hope you enjoyed your mini late celebration. Here's to many more birthday celebrations together!
<3


xoxo,
'til my next post 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe