D-I-A-N-A 🎞 | 1st Attempt

Thursday, November 30, 2017

So I recently dabbled in a bit of lomography when I borrowed my sister's Diana Mini.

Honestly, it's not easy AT ALL. Or maybe I didn't read the instructions manual thoroughly and didn't shoot with the right settings on. Because out of 12 shots, only 9 were developed. And out of the 9, only 4 were "usable". 

Lesson learnt: Next time, just develop it and save it in the CD. Don't print the pictures as well.
Because I basically paid $19 for only 4 shots, which is just crazy and painful on my wallet.

Let's just start off with the decent shots.

(Oh ya ok one thing I like about the photos are that they are all in a square format)



The rest are just overexposed or too dark. 

S I G H 


'til next time



(P.S. I'm currently unemployed. Does anybody have any lobang for me in Comms/MarComms/Mktg/Advertising? Pls gimmeeee. Tyvm.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe