Goodbye UB 👋🏻

Friday, November 24, 2017

So today marks the last day of my university life.

No more travelling 17km to Clementi. 1.5 hours by bus. 30 mins by car. 
(I hate the commute back home even more because of the horrible jam at Dunearn and Lornie)

After today, the only time I'll have to go back there would be for my convocation next year, and probably my other friends' convocations the year after.

It was fun taking mods like Sex Comms, Political Comms, Non Verbal Comms, Advertising, . . .  ok basically majority of the COM400+ mods. 

I'll also hold close to me the friendships I've forged, especially that with the #UBæs (Alicia, Sam, Venn, and Grac).

We were in this together since Day 1, when we all sat together in Kirti's 8:30am ESL407 class.

"No Googling!"
"Sam, this is just a fraction of bootcamp."
"Water in class"

(ok all this was funnier in my head because I could hear it in her voice and accent)

I won't miss. . .
 The crazy rush to complete our assignments and projects. Suffering from severe lack of sleep due to our procrastination. (Sam and I used to not sleep on Sundays because we we were always rushing to complete our ESL407 assignments which had to be submitted by Monday 8:30am) Having useless 5 hr breaks. Suffering 1.5 hrs of torture with profs who just could NOT teach. Rushing for a table at Food Clique. Exiting Food Clique and going for class with smelly clothes. Hearing drama about the juniors. 


Anyway, let's take a walk down memory lane, LOL.

Our "performance" at one of the game stations during camp.
WHAT A MESS.

Random decision to visit Jurong to catch a movie during one of our 5hr breaks.

Infiltrating NUS. More specifically, their science canteen. Their ayam penyet and juice stall is UH-MAZE-INGGGGG.

Rewarding ourselves with a humongous pizza after completing our SOC101 report.
And also when Sam scared Alicia and I (we really wanted to fade into the walls), because he told the waiter off for not knowing if there were 5 or 6 wings in the chicken wings basket. 

See how rough Sam is. Tsk tsk tsk.



xxx

I love each and every one of you. Thanks for shaping my uni life into the way it has become today. There are so many other people I don't have pictures with but it's ok lah lol. Just know, deep down in your heart , that you're a special snowflake to me.

I'll prolly see most of you at convocation!

#UBinmyheart

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe