Madness with Viv

Friday, May 17, 2013

28th April 2013

After what seemed like a million years, I finally met up with Viv. 
HAHAHA funny story first. We were apparently on the same train so we tried finding each other. She kept saying she was at door 4 so I walked all the way to the front of the train, where door 4 is. But she wasn't there -.- And she kept insisting she was there and I was convinced that we were either on different trains or we had entered an alternate dimension. When we finally alighted and found each other, she came from the middle of the train, almost near the back -.- She thought I was counting the 4th door from the back. OMFG. Really damn fail sia.

Anyway, we weren't that hungry so we shopped abit. 
Then we went to eat Best Fries Forever. OMG. It's actually not bad. But we should have shared because we started dying halfway through.


Then because my phone was dying, I wanted to go to Starbucks cause they always have powerplugs but . . . everywhere was so crowdeddd ):

So we decided to go to the Starbucks next to the Forum but . . . it was closed down. Wtf. Bet you didn't know that right?

So we went to the one opposite. Sigh. And I tried the new drink. The cookie mocha thing. It's really not bad. I love having little cookie bits in my drinks. 


It's really fun hanging out with Viv because every time we hang out, we do retardedly stupid things. Since Sec 4 sia. Actually, I totally forgot how we even got close because I remember for a period of time in Sec school, I was angry at her. No idea why also hahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe