HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRIS

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

So today was Iris' birthday. We were supposed to surprise her in the morning but shit happened. Had to surprise her during the lesson break.

The videos are on Nat's instagram. Idk why I can't upload them here ):

We were singing for her and this girl was still happily eating her siew mai HAHAHAHA.


Present we got for her : Lights which I got from BKK and also this NY cap from Bugis.


Clique shot!

Then Nat and Iris and I had time to kill so we hung out at the South Wing. Then I started complaining about how it's very hard to find pictures of Iris and I alone. The pictures we have together are unglam and the others just has Nat's face in the centre so it's hard to crop her out HAHAHAHA.

For instance, the pic I uploaded on my instagram of Iris and I. The original pic has Nat's face right in front LOLOL.

So after this pic, I kicked Nat out and Iris and I camwhored together LOL.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY PRETTY FRIEND! MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR LAST TEENAGE YEAR #YOLO. AND JIAYOU ON THE FINAL LAP OF OUR POLY LIFE ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe