SIT Fieldtrip To URA Building

Friday, July 19, 2013

6th July 2013

My dad was going to work so on the way he drove me to Maxwell. Didn't have time to put my makeup on so I had to do it in the car. All except eyeliner because, the car kept moving and I do not have a steady hand at all.

He had breakfast with me and then he had to leave to I went to find Dav and Iris who were also having breakfast at Maxwell Food Centre with Dav's parents. Nat also came to find us there. Then we walked over to the URA building and waited for HS before we started our tour. 

Since we were waiting, I decided to put on my eyeliner because I felt so empty without it LOL.


There was a super cool bored. At first I thought it was printed but no, it was really written in chalk by people. Anyway, we all took #ootd shots with the board because that's just how we roll.


The URA building is actually really kinda cool. There's a lot of interactive boards and games and I was having fun touching everything LOL. There's also this huge model of almost all the building in the central area in Singapore. The super tall buildings on the right is the CBD area.

Anyway after we were done walking around, we went back to Maxwell for lunch. Nat went to buy the so-called famous Tian Tian Chicken Rice. There was a super long queue partly because Gordon Ramsay was there the day before.

(Btw, I asked Nat how it was and she said it was so-so. We both agree Katong Shopping Centre chicken rice is still the best.)
Anyway yeah Nat left early to buy food to bring over for her bf and his friends. The rest of us ate slowly and walked slowly, trying to find the MRT and then we all went our separate ways. 


I headed to town to wait for Matt because we wanted to watch Monsters Uni and once again, it was all full. 

FOR 2 FREAKING CONSECUTIVE WEEKS. WADAFUG. 

So angry so we just went back to my place.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe