Fuck You

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Are bus drivers getting more and more retarded or something?? I was waiting for 168 at Seletar Camp bus stop. There was already another bus, 39, in front of 168 so I was waiting for 39 to move off so 168 could come forward so I could board it.

39 went off and so did 168. I was flagging it frantically but the bus driver is either blind or just a lazy douchebag but he drove off without even bothering to pick me up.

If 168 wasa frequent bus, I wouldn't bother. If Seletar Camp was a more convenient location with many cabs around, I wouldn't care. But no! I'm in an ulu place waiting for an infrequent bus rushing for a 2pm test. Seriously shit luck.

Sbs and smrt needs to stop hiring inpatient and blind bus drivers. I know we should be compassionate to the disabled but this is unacceptable!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe