Friday, August 30, 2013

So, exams officially ended yesterday. Hell yeah ^^

On holiday for 2 weeks and then, internship starts! I really do hope I get posted to a good company *crosses fingers* Apparently my company already requested for my resume so yeah. . . Can 9th September faster come here so I know where I got into??

AND I don't know what to do about my hair. I mean, I like my hair length but I'm starting to hate the colour and the ends feel like grass. Plus I don't know if I can  have coloured hair for my internship. But I really don't want to snip my hair off /: Dilemma ttm.

I predict September is going to be a hectic month for me. Internship and I also won tickets to go for the 1 World Music Festival ^^ Cobra Starship, here I come!

Okay, gonna continue relaxing in my bed and maybe paint my nails later. Gonna try out this Marc Jacobs Daisy inspired nail tutorial later. Maybe I'll even film myself painting it. We'll see.

In the mean time, ADIOS AMIGOS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe