Manhattan with the OBC

Friday, August 16, 2013

2nd August

In the morning, during EM tut, emotions were running high after the big shock the tutor gave us when he gave the class a C+ for our event.

For lunch, to help get over the shock, my OBC clique and I went down to Tampines 1's Manhattan Fish Market for lunch. Apparently they're having a 1-for-1 promo now.

It's been a fairly long time since we've actually gone out for a proper lunch as a clique. Talked so much crap and gossiped about people. Ate good food. Even discussed our project work LOL. It really was a productive lunch. 

I was really lazy to take pictures of everyone's food so here's just. . . 2 dishes LOL.


Love you guys to infinity and beyond. Really the best bunch of friends I've made in my poly life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe