70 Days To Go

Friday, September 20, 2013

Ohmahgawd I'm so bored. It's not that I have nothing to do. I have lots to do but I'm still bored /:
An hour more to lunchtime. 6 hours more till knock off. Then off for dinner with my fat boy.

I'm still seriously disappointed the 1 World Music Fest was cancelled. I really wish they'd give a proper reason for why it was cancelled so abruptly, just 2 days before the day of the event. I was really so excited because this would have been the 1st time I've ever attended a concert and also, I'd finally get the chance to see Cobra Starship in real life. And now, sadly, all my dreams are ruined ):

Anyway, I actually have a lot of pics to upload and blog about but. . . I'm so darn lazy and tired. Working in an office from 8.30-6 is no joke. By the time I reach home, it's 8 plus and all I want to do is bathe, eat dinner, watch Running Man, relax and just sleep. Sigh. . .

It's sad how easily I give up. Been working here for only 8 days and I already wanna die. Don't think I want to get an office job in the future. Currently, I wanna either be an air stewardess, kindergarten teacher, work in a hotel or be an animal trainer. I still haven't decided if I want to go to uni after getting my diploma. The future is so scary /:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe