Nat's 20th Birthday Celebration

Friday, September 27, 2013

I am sick, WTF. I actually had planned on taking an MC just to avoid going to work today but at the last minute I decided to just go since it was already Friday. Then, just my luck, I overslept and woke up kinda late that I definitely wouldn't be able to bathe, dress and reach work in time. And I touched my forehead and felt like I was burning up. Took my temperature and sure enough, my temp was 37.7  degrees Celcius ):

Thank goodness my parents were home so they brought me to see the doctor before going for marketing. So yeah, took my meds and mopped around and slept practically the whole day because they made me super drowsy. 

~~~

Anyway, met my OBC for dinner on Weds. We went to Ajisen Ramen at Tamp Mall.



Actually the main purpose of the meet-up was to celebrate Nat's birthday. Doubt she even suspected a thing. After we finished eating, Iris and HS pretended to go to the toilet to buy the cake.

Lol, macam price presentation ceremony.


This tiramisu cake from Four Leaves seriously has a high alcohol content. It's to nice and delicious too! I seriously love tiramisu. I love tiramisu cake and tiramisu ice cream.


Eating cake Asian style.




Ajisen Ramen
#04-19/20 
Tampines Mall (4 Tampines Central 5)
Singapore 529510

After that, forced them to head next door to Timezone to take neoprints, HAHAHAHA.

Hey, it's only 6 bucks. What's the harm?



Really love these people to bits. Really miss seeing them in school everyday, attending lectures and tutorials together, doing projects together and bitching about certain people. Can't wait to finish SIP and go back to school in December.



~ xoxo ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe