Happiness Is Just a Tear Drop Away

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Monday we went to school for our SIP launch. Sian ttm. Sigh. It was at 9:50am and they said latecomers would not be able to receive "Pass with Merit". Panicked and cabbed. 

THEY LIED LOR. PEOPLE WERE STILL WALKING IN AT 10:30AM AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM -.-

Anyway, I don't think I can say the name of my company because of some secrecy thing. But . . . my office is in town and the pay. . . is really bad. Sigh. 12 weeks of this. 

WE CAN DO IT!

Went for lunch with my bitch club and walked around TM and Century Square finding for work clothes. 



The next day (today, the last day before SIP starts) (also known as Tuesday), went to Wimbly Lu with Nat.

I never realised it was located a few metres away from Nex. All this while I thought it was situated in town area. We got a bit lost getting there though. Firstly, my sense of direction sucks. Secondly, I have no idea how to use Google Maps properly. 


They have this cute cloud cotton balls hanging from the rafters.


We decided to share food and I was more excited about the desserts. 

Ordered fries and chicken nuggets for normal food. 


So juicy. Mmmmhmmmm.


Cause we thought it sounded interesting, we ordered the Black-Bottomed cake. It was pretty . . . meh. Normal tasting cake. The thing in the middle is cheese cake. It basically felt like eating a muffin. 


Then. . . the one thing I'd been waiting for. Waffles! The ice cream flavours we picked were Salted Caramel and Honey Cinnamon (because the waitress recommended it). Good choice btw. The Honey Cinnamon was really nice!

And the waffle tasted so fluffy. I really liked it. Normally I don't like eating waffles at all because I find them thick, hard and super filling. But this waffle was so light and fluffy. 


Camwhored cause well . . . GOOD LIGHTING, GOOD BACKGROUND, NEW CAMERA!


15-2 Jalan Riang
Singapore 358987
Tel: 62891489

~~~~~~~~~~~


Good luck to everyone starting on their internships tmr. We can do it, guys! Just 12 weeks of this and we'll be done. FIGHTING!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe