Cedele Lovin'

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Met Alexandra for lunch because my mum went to cut her hair and I was supposed to meet her in town after. Headed towards the Environment Building to wait for her and bumped into ALL my colleagues lol. They thought I was coming back to eat the canteen food because I missed it. SIAO. 

We wanted to eat the Vietnamese noodles thing at ion at first but the queue was way too long so we ended up going to Cedele to eat. 

Finally got the chance to fulfill my pancake craving. I got the Apple Cinamon pancakes while she had the Big Breakfast set. Caught up and she complained to me about all the drama going on in the office. I'm so glad my SIP ended so long ago. Phew. 



After lunch I headed to Tangs to meet my mum. Didn't see anything I liked though. Maybe I'm just fussy. . . We went to Tangs, Robinsons, H&M and New Look but I hated everything *shrugs* 

Hope I'm able to find the perfect dress to wear at my sister's wedding. Need to buy one for the mass and one for dinner. Sigh. . . 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe