Celebration of Learning

Monday, March 10, 2014

Just reached home! Went to school for some crap "Celebration of Learning". I think everyone went only to collect their SIP certs. It was super lame. It was organized by the Biz I. G. I think and we were supposed to wear pastel colours. I didn't care and just wore tribal prints. 

No idea why this picture is so pixelated. It was taken with Nat's phone. HEHEHE Samsung Note 2 sucks I guess. Iphone ftw \m/
I kid.


We were all given a rose but mine just got broken my Tinsel because she put it in her mouth and I tried to take it back but she refused to let go so the stalk broke ):


Anyway the whole thing was so meh. . .

There were singing performances, of which I was pissed because they destroyed 2 songs I like - Counting Stars and Timbre. Then we collected our certs. Then when they started to have some contest whereby the class had to dress up their Care Person, my whole class decided to leave. Afterall, our CP wasn't even there. Half my class managed to escape then some lecturer stopped the rest of us from leaving -.- Once that lecturer went away, Nat and I made a run for it though. Then the organisers kept telling us we couldn't leave and all but hello, why would I listen to you? Who are you to me? And I hate listening to people younger than me. One girl even went, "Hello? You're not supposed to leave."

I was so tempted to turn around and punch her or scold her but I didn't care and scurried away without looking back. Annoying ttm.

I really hate all these student groups in my school. They always act like they care about the students but honestly, they don't. They only care about themselves, their social status. When they want people to vote for them during elections, they talk so nicely to you, like you're their best friend. Pls. . . I can see right through all of you -.-

Fakers.

Seriously, name one thing you've done that has really benefited the students. Nothing right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe