Wimbly Lu with Nat

Sunday, March 30, 2014

So a few days after the staycation, I met up with Nat again because I realised I didn't have all the makeup videos. Plus I needed to go hunting for party supplies for my birthday.

Went to our fav haunt, Wimbly Lu. Just realised that we only come here together, LOL. 

This was only our 2nd time here so . . . we got lost again. We both have the worst sense of direction anyway. Plus her Google Maps wasn't working and I just don't know how to use Google Maps. While panicking and struggling to use my G.M., we realised we were only 1 road away from the place 
*rolls eyes*

No idea why but that day, there were so many guys working. The previous time we went it was all girls and they were so bitchy. 

Check out the yummy cakes display ^^


The place we were sitting at was so difficult to take good pictures because the sun was shining down and there were shadows from the ceiling beams and the fan blades. So frustrating!


This time round, we decided to order different stuff and ordered their more "popular" desserts. Ordered a Tiramisu, Root Beer cake and waffles with ice cream.


Tiramisu ($7):
I really liked this! But then again, I'm a huge fan of tiramisu. It was so soft and creamy and so hmmmmmm ^^
But, my favourite will still be Tiramisu Hero's because you get to choose the alcohol content and I prefer when it's cakey below.


Root Beer Cake w. Vanilla Ice Cream ($6):
This, I found was a huge disappointment. So many people have raved about it and said about how awesome it was and how it really tastes like root beer float in your mouth. LIES!
I'm sorry, but I don't agree at all and I thought the ice cream, cake and sauce didn't really go together.
But to each it's own.


Waffle w. Honey Cinnamon and Milo Ice Cream ($7.50):
Nothing much to say about it because we've tried it before. Waffles were nice and fluffy as usual. I didn't really like the Milo flavoured ice cream though. And and, I'm sorry but I prefer Strangers' Reu's waffles now, HAHAHAHA. But this is good too!


Damn shadows
*shakes fist*


Wimbly Lu Chocolates
15 Jalan Riang
Singapore 358987

After that we tried to walk back to Nex and as usual. . . we got lost. We even ended up climbing a fence next to Zhonghua Sec. I just can't even. . . 

There must be a short-cut lor if not how do these students get to Nex so easily??

And why are we so noob??

If you know the correct route, please tell me! ):



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe