Viv's 21st

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Waiting for this Natalie Lee and Iris Tan to meet me for brunch/lunch/tea at the National Museum and I'm wandering around aimlessly so I thought I'd update this space.

Last night, I went for Viv's 21st at Aloha Loyang.

Ohmahwerd that place is so difficult to get to! At first I alighted at Downtown East because I thought it was there. 

WRONG!

Had to take the bus further and I ended up alighting at the wrong bus stop. I felt so sweaty and sticky by the time I arrived ):

Anyway, the chalet was pretty nice, clean and huge, in my opinion. Much better than those dirty ones at Changi.

Her party was Unicorn and Rainbow themed but I didn't have any colourful clothes so yeah, hehehehe.

It was fun watching Viv get drunk also. She went crayyyyy. I just can't describe it but she's a funny drunk. 

Anyway, didn't wanna take a bus home so I shared a cab with Venetia because she was planning on leaving around the same time as me and her house is on the way to mine. 

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, VIV! WE MUST MEET UP BEFORE YOU GO BACK TO THE UK!

(I realise every time we meet up, I have a different hair colour, LOL.)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe