Viv's Adventure To Katong

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hihi.

Want to faster post this before I leave for BKK in a few hours time.

Anyway, last Friday, I met Viv again, because she's leaving super soon and I won't have time to meet her before she leaves.

Told her to meet me at Katong for laksa because I was going for pump at PP.

That girl. . . I just can't even. . .

She somehow got lost and ended up in Potong Pasir.

Her sense of direction is horrible omggg. HAHAHAHAH.

I think she took 1.5hrs plus to reach?

By the time she arrived, the laksa shop we wanted to go to had already closed so we had to walk to their main outlet.

And the queue there was so long! We ordered 2 bowls of laksa and an otah. 

After that bought ice cream from Fanny (?) and walked to Chimes because Matt and all were there. Had some drinks there then went to Boyz and drank some more.

Okay actually I didn't drink much cause I don't really drink and I end up getting rashes the next day but yeah, you get my drift.



Bye Viv! Please stay safe in UK. Don't wander off on your own and please get a GPS or use Maps on your iPhone. 

See you when you get back and we'll go on more adventures!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe