Tanuki Raw with the Girls

Monday, July 18, 2016

Mini OBC update! 

We had a meetup to celebrate Iris's and San's birthday (they're around a week apart). We ate at Tanuki Raw just cause. . . I wanted to try it out (HAHAHA acting yi ge it's my birthday). Plus I was super curious about it from always seeing people post pictures of it on Instagram and whatnot. The only time I've stepped foot into TR has been with Amos because his friend works there and. . . when he wants to skive during work and drink coffee. 

Honestly, I found it pretty overrated. I'm sorry. But it could also have been because I was sick and could barely taste the food so I couldn't really enjoy and appreciate it. Sobbles.

After our dinner (and after we surprised Iris and San with a cake outside the toilet), we adjourned to Ice Lab for some bingsu lovin'. This was actually my first time eating bingsu and. . . it was très bien!! We ordered the yoghurt flavoured one to share and I definitely would want to come back here again. It has a mountain of ice with bits of cornflakes and strawberries, then underneath, there's strawberry ice cream. Really so good. 

Sorry lah, I can't be a food blogger. I can't describe food for nuts. But it was really good. Trust me.

Went to camwhore near the MRT after that because the lighting is lit af. Literally.


Funny story. Actually it really isn't that funny, but we were trying to camwhore and a lady at another table came over, out of her own goodwill, to help us take a picture. Then because of her kind gesture, we couldn't bear to take anymore selfies there in case we made her feel like her photography skills were inadequate. Thank you so much though, kind lady!! 


Love you girls so much!! Can't wait for our next meetup (which from the look of our busy schedules, will probably be during Nat's birthday).

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe