Geylang Ramadan Bazaar

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

You can check out my post on Dayre Day 184 here

I didn't really buy too much there because it was so hot, crowded and expensive. It was clearly overhyped, imho. 

For example, the dadih (Paddlepop pudding drink) was soooo overhyped. It only looks good if you were to simply take a picture of it. It really didn't taste good and it was so expensive. Meh. . . 

Honestly the main highlight of the bazaar, for me, was when Amos came to surprise me because initially he wasn't supposed to come as he was being a nerd and studying. Then while Danish and I were waiting for Chris to find Kiwi, I felt someone hug me from behind (I initially wanted to punch the person) and it was my handsome boi. Heh heh heh.

"Look at my face. Can bring home to meet mother kind."
Not full attendance, sigh. Missing Iris (not OBC Iris. Chris's BFF, Iris.)
OH yeah I also bought some fish eye lens kit thing from the bazaar because it was cheap. (the aunty gave me a discount because I bought a portable fan from her also).


Ok lah that's all. Just follow me on Dayre. Seriously. Because I take ages to update anything here. Ok I take ages to update on my Dayre also but it's not as bad as here because the app for Blogger sucks so I can only update this space when I'm on my laptop and when I'm on my laptop, I end up doing other things. The struggle is real. 

(inserts upside down smile emoji)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe