Glasgow Grad Show With Love

Friday, July 22, 2016

We were in an artsy fartsy mood so Amos came to my school to fetch me and then we went to the Glasglow Grad show, which was at The Deck (opposite Lasalle). 

Look at all the students' work and I kept thinking to myself about how little sleep they must have had. Insane life lah design students. I really don't know how they deal. 

Really love the layout at The Deck. They're just massive containers and the inside is all white. Very good for ootds, if you're into that. 

Excuse me sir, what are you looking at?
Waiting for senpai to notice me. NOTICE ME, SENPAI!! PLEASE??!!
See how he helped me take my ootd. Because demanding gf iz me. Sorrz bby. 
We be too sweg and k3wl for you.

Went to the Curious Palette after that for waffles. They tasted a bit burnt though. Sienz. The waiter claimed it was because the batter was different or something like that, which I thought was total bull. 


Went to The Projector after that to catch Captain Fantastic. The title sounds a bit dubious and lame but it's a really good movie! I highly recommend it and Viggo Mortensen (Aragon from LOTR) is in it!

It's basically about these parents who raised their kids in the wilderness, isolated from society. So they've never watched tv, eaten fast food, or even interacted with people outside of their family.  Everyday, he trains them how to survive in the wild and he also home-schools them and they're all really smart. Then one day, his wife (who had gone to seek treatment and help for her mental illness) commits suicide and the kids want to attend her funeral but their mum's dad doesn't want them there. 

Sorry my synopsis is damn bad. I can't be a movie critic but if you google the title, you'd be able to find a proper synopsis done by professionals. 

But really it's an extremely good movie and you should watch it,  if you haven't already. 


Went to smoke at the car park after the movie and we discovered this new bar. Really cool vibes. 

We ended up going there for Zing's (Amos' colleague) farewell because he was really dying to go back there. It was pretty crowded when we went though, most prolly because it was a Friday. Weekdays are wayyy emptier. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe