Chock Full of Beans

Saturday, February 07, 2015

Hi hi, so during the Conceicao family chalet, on the 2nd night, my family decided to have a BBQ and my sister can't eat BBQ food because she's pregnant and can't eat raw food and there's a possibility of the food not being cooked properly. And I hate cooking my own food and waiting for it to be done cooking plus I always get a sore throat from eating BBQ food. 

So I suggested that we should try out a cafe at Changi Village. I've heard and seen a lot of good reviews about their coffee and have always found their 3D latte art cute and impressive. 

We walked there from the chalet and it's super easy to find the cafe. I wanted to take the bus but I got scolded for being lazy ):

Here's what we ordered:

My sister and BIL shared a Pepperoni Pizza ($20)


Nachos Chips & Cheese Sauce for 3 of us to share ($6)


They also shared a pasta.


And I ordered a Bacon & Mango Sandwich ($12) for myself.


And of course, the main reason why I wanted to come here. 

Iced Caramel Macchiato ($6.50) with 3D art. I waited quite awhile for this, plus they warn you first that you can expect a 30mins wait.

Apparently there are other designs but on that day, I realised that everyone who ordered drinks with 3D art, all received this same kitty design. Not that I'm complaining but it would have been nice to see a variety.

The coffee was pretty decent as well but I'm not a good judge of that.

Nicole: Was the coffee nice?
Me: I'm not sure . . . I don't really drink coffee.

Then she called me a hipster because I just ordered this to post on my insta. LOL.
And we had to explain to my BIL what a hipster was.

PLOOOP.

Overall I guess the food wasn't that fantastic. It was super mediocre. Everything was super pricey as well. But I guess it's worth a visit, especially for their coffee.

In the meantime, 
BYE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe