Trippy Text

Thursday, February 26, 2015

I've lost sight of what I was.

I've lost sight of what I want.

When I was younger, I had so many hopes and ambitions. I wanted to be a librarian, a veterinarian, an animal trainer, etc. And now, all those dreams are gone.

I still don't know what kind of job I want in the future. I don't know what my interests are.

Wait, maybe I do know what my interests are, but is that enough for me to sustain a proper job?

I'm interested in animals, especially wild animals. And, as you may know, most wild animals are currently endangered and may be facing extinction. I want to help prevent that.

I also want to help prevent animal cruelty, for those domestic animals especially. I cannot tolerate people abusing their pets and animals and getting away with it scott-free.

I'm scared that getting a job I'm interested in and love, may slowly lead me to loathe it. And then what?

I feel like I've become such a boring person as well. I have no hobbies. The other day, Matt's angmoh friend asked me if i had any hobbies and I said no, I don't think I do. And he said to Matt, "Well, you've picked a winner!"

I mean, I used to have hobbies I guess? I used to read a lot. I used to do crafts a lot and make friendship bracelets. But all that has stopped as I've grown older. Now, I'm just on the internet 24/7 surfing Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook and YouTube. So does that make it my hobby? I'm really not too sure.

I'm really getting worried about what's happening to me as I'm getting older. I'm getting more and more confused about what I want and I feel like I'm getting boring.

If my 6 year old self saw me now, would she be disappointed?

I really think she would . . .  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe