February Favourites

Tuesday, March 24, 2015



Hi, another favourites post right here! It's actually an October + November + December + January Favourites, hehehe, so this is waaaaay overdue. Decided to try my best to upload it before March ends, LOL.

I've been so busy and lazy over the past few months so I haven't really been posting much here. I've used a few products that I really like though. I've decided to split them up into 3 categories.


Beauty

Lush Mask of Magnaminty




I first saw this mask on a YouTuber's instagram and I felt super intrigued by it. There were so many positive reviews about it as well so I went to purchase it. I bought the smaller pot at only $20+? It's pretty pricey. But so worth the price.

Firstly, you apply and spread it all over your face. Then you wait for 15+mins for it to harden, and then you scrub it off with warm water. I always feel so refreshed and clean after that, like my pores have really been cleansed of dirt. My skin feels super cool as well after that, mostly because of the peppermint. I've been using it for a month now and it's been very good so far. No miracles though. Still have my pimples and blackheads but my skin really does feel cleaner after each time I use it.

I definitely recommend you try this product out.



Sephora Lip Stain



I received this from my sister for Christmas. I really love the color (as you can guess by now, I'm a pink lip gloss kind of person). The staying power of this lip stain is incredible as well. . . maybe that's why it's a lip stain, lol.

It is kinda drying after awhile though so be sure to apply lip balm before applying the tint!



Smash Box Lip Gloss



I received this whole set from my parents for Christmas as well. I'm surprised they picked this for me actually. I don't know if they even know that Smash Box is such a good brand.

I've tried out all the colours already and I must say I love all of them. They're perfect for every occasion!

 Here's a swatch of all the colours and the last one is a swatch of the Sephora Lip Stain.



Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist




I'm more of a fruity floral kind of person so I love these 3 mists the best. So far, I've been using a lot of the Sweet Pea. Recently switched to Beautiful Day. I find that body mists are good for a short day or when you don't feel like using much perfume but you still wanna smell good.





Fashion

Converse High Cut





I've been wanting to buy a new pair of Converse shoes for quite some time already. I've always bought the low cut ones and my current purple one has a hole in the heel. When it rains, oh my, it's like I'm not wearing any shoes at all.

So the other day I finally decided it was time to get a replacement. Decided to #yolo and went for the high cut ones. I was deciding between white and cream and ended up getting the white one because it looks so clean and chio and Matt says sooner or later, it's going to start looking like cream anyway. LOL.

I paid only $40+ for it because it was on discount plus I had some Capitaland vouchers. #score



Rubi Shades




Bought this from the Cotton On's online store last year or so? It was on sale at only $5. I really love the frame and it really fits my face very well.

Good $5 spent, HAHAHAHA.





Others

Bath and Body Works 3-Wick Candles




I've recently been pretty obsessed with burning candles. I've tried a few Yankee Candles but I find they weren't very strong. So my sister recommended that I try out BNBW's 3-wick candles.

Since it was 2 for $50, I bought the Watermelon Lemonade and Mahogany Teakwood.

My family hates the Watermelon Lemonade because they think it's extremely strong, but that's what I love about it plus I love how refreshing it smells.

The Mahogany Teakwood smells exactly like how the A&F shop smells like. It gives me a headache after awhile though, but it's still not too bad.

I will definitely keep purchasing more BNBW 3-wick candles. 




Okay that's all for now!
Will try to update a bit more once I'm done with my exam.
Planning to work more after my exams as well. Need to earn as much money as I can.
Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe