Team Nex BBQ

Monday, April 13, 2015

After months of planning and post-poning we finally held our Nex Incentives BBQ LOL.

(All pics taken with Kiwi's camera and edited by him. I just slapped on a vscocam filter.)

It was such a hot day. We nearly died. Especially when we stopped at Marine Terrace and walked a million miles to our BBQ pit. Regret not renting a bike at first.

Then later on, we had to buy more ice and stuff so we rented a bike and cycled to M.T. to buy the necessary stuff. It was a fricking adventure and I saw my life flash right before my very eyes a few times *drama*


Btw I'm totally useless when it comes to BBQs. I've no idea how to start a fire or cook. I'm only clever at eating. 
Thank God for Jasline. She was the only one here who knew how to start a fire.

Ate until so full and cannot breathe. Then everyone started acting suspicious. Kiwi asked me to follow him to smoke. And while talking to me, I saw him texting Jasline LOL. 

Then when we walked back to the pitt, I still like a boss can go take sausage. Guess I never expected them to get a cake to celebrate my birthday. *tear drops*

Thank you soooo much guys. Love y'all. And thanks Kiwi for being such a great BFF. 


And btw, this cake from Cedele is so yummy. Thanks Soo Ching for getting it!






I really miss this #teamnex.

There's actually more girls but they couldn't make it. I really miss the old days at Nex. It was so peaceful, everyone was close with each other. Ever since I transferred to USQ, so much has changed. I was so reluctant to leave Nex at first but now, if you ask me to go back, I wouldn't want to go back.

Sigh. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe