Down

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I haven't spoken to anyone about this but as of late, I've been feeling down. So many things are happening and maybe it's just too much for me to handle. 

I know I keep bringing up this quote, "You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you," and I make it seem like I totally don't have a care in the world whether people like me or not but sometimes, like maybe 10% of the time, I actually am bothered about whether people like me or not. 

From the time I was young until now, I've always wanted to be accepted into groups and well-liked amongst my peers. Whenever I found out people were talking about me behind my back, I'd be so down and start reflecting on my life. 

It sucks not to be liked. 

I know more and more people are starting not to like me and rumours are spreading and it's starting to get to me even though I'm acting like I don't care at all, but I do.

I do hope one day I can honestly tell myself "I don't give a fuck at all."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe