Marina Barrage with Kiwi and Chris

Thursday, November 19, 2015

A few weeks back, Chris and Kiwi decided to have a picnic and guess which lamp post came along. HAHAHAHA THAT'S RIGHT. 

I think it was for their monthsary and Chris wanted to surprise Kiwi. It was so sweet. I had to delay Kiwi a bit first so Chris could get ready and set up. 

When we reached, 2 Jap tourists handed Kiwi and iPod touch and a note. First he had to read the note and then listen to a song. Then Chris appeared with a bunch of roses. 

*cue Awwww sound*

He even cooked all the food. I just. . . provided my cute self (LOL), drinks and potato chips. Oh and my Instax camera. Wow, I know right!


Kiwi brought along his DSLR hence, the clear pictures. 
Hehehe, couple making out behind us. They were at it even til the sun went down. 
You know how when you're a couple, PDA-ing is no big deal. Well, when you're single af, seeing couples PDA gets really annoying. 


So feeling feeling.


HAHAHAHA if you really know me, you'd know how I'm the most unglam person around. 


It was a really good and chill night. I almost forgot about my journal which was due at 8:30am the next day, as well as my essay which was due at the same time. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe